Last updated: May 15, 2023
- Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from users in various ways, including but not limited to when users visit our Site, fill out a form, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, and phone number. We will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site-related activities.
- Non-personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer or device, and technical information about users’ means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
- Web Browser Cookies
- How We Use Collected Information
Rex Concrete may collect and use users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If the user decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the user would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- Deletion of Personal Data
You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data. If you wish to delete your personal data held by Rex Concrete, please contact us using the information provided in the “Contact Us” section below. We will promptly process your request, subject to any legal obligations that may require the retention of certain information.
- No Selling or Sharing of Personal Information
We do not sell any information provided by our users, regardless of how the user has provided the information (by using our website, by contacting us, by using our services, or any other way). And we do not share user information with any third parties. We prioritize the confidentiality and privacy of our users’ personal information.
- Security of Personal Data
We are committed to ensuring that your personal data is secure. We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard and protect the personal data we collect. However, please note that no transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Users’ Rights Under CCPA/CPRA
If you are a resident of California, you may have certain rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and the California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA) regarding your personal information. These rights include:
- The right to know the categories and specific pieces of personal information we collect about you, the sources from which we collect it, the purposes for which we use it, and the third parties with whom we share it.
- The right to request deletion of your personal information held by us, subject to certain exceptions.
- The right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information, if applicable.
- The right to non-discrimination for exercising your CCPA/CPRA rights.
- Exercising Your CCPA/CPRA Data Protection Rights
To exercise your CCPA/CPRA data protection rights, including the right to know, delete, or opt-out, please submit a verifiable request to us using the contact information provided in the “Contact Us” section below. We will respond to your request within the timeframes required by law.
- “Do Not Track” Policy (California Online Privacy Protection Act – CalOPPA)
- Contact Us
By Email: Mikerex29@hotmail.com
Or by visiting this page on our website: https://rexsconcrete.com/contact/